Terms & Conditions
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Southern Cross Vape’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southern Cross Vape’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southern Cross Vape at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Southern Cross Vape’s web site are provided “as is”. Southern Cross Vape makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southern Cross Vape does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
In no event shall Southern Cross Vape or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southern Cross Vape’s Internet site, even if Southern Cross Vape or a Southern Cross Vape authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Southern Cross Vape’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southern Cross Vape does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Southern Cross Vape may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Southern Cross Vape does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information Southern Cross Vape shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.
Southern Cross Vape has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southern Cross Vape of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Southern Cross Vape’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web site.
Warranty & Returns
- All items must be returned in their original box and with proof of purchase.
- Mod items come with a 3 month warranty.
- Warranty does not cover the USB port. Especially if your product has a removable battery.
- A faulty item will be exchanged for the same product or if the same product is out of stock a different product can be selected to an equal value.
- For Online sales the items must be returned in their original box and with proof of purchase with tracking number and postage receipt provided. If the product is found faulty the postage fee will be refunded to you.
- Warranty does not cover the item being misused or not being used in the way it was intended for.
- Warranty does not cover if the item has been dropped or for water damage.
- Coils, Juice and other none electronic items are not covered by warranty.
- Coils – please make sure that you selected the correct coil as once the blister package is broken is it non-refundable or exchangeable
- Juice – please make sure that you selected the correct Juice as once the blister package is broken is it non-refundable or exchangeable
All order will be ship out within 3 working days and a tracking number will be sent to you via an email
Free shipping an all order over $120
SCV Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
We are excited to be able to offer Click & Collect as a form of payment/collection at our store! However, there are a few terms & conditions you must be made aware of.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We will contact you via email and SMS (where a mobile number has been provided) when your order is ready for collection. Please be sure to check spam folders if no email is received within 48hrs.
- Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-4 business days from the date that you place the order.
- We will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
- Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed. If required, you will have to return it unopened & unused.
- All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy as online orders. Please refer to our returns policy for further information.
- Click & Collect orders must be collected within 30 days from the date you are notified by email that your order is ready for collection.
- If your order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you.
- When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your Click to Collect notification email and photo identification.
- If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative’s instructions as if they were your own.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.