DNA60 Replacement Chipset
The DNA60 Chip is a 60W power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for your personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA60 runs from a single cell lithium polymer battery. You can use the USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software to monitor and customize your vaping experience. The DNA chips are vaping down to a science!
NOTE: These are the latest DNA60’s that are shipped with Large Screen firmware. To use a Small Screen, go to Tools → Apply Service Pack in EScribe, and select a firmware from the DNA 60 Small Screen directory.
The DNA60’s dimensions make it an ideal choice for incorporation into smaller devices.
The DNA60 by Evolv
- Wattage Output Range: 1-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Add custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves via the EScribe suite
- 128×32 OLED screen (Large Screen version)
- Preheat /Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Optional MicroUSB Board – Firmware Upgrades/ 1A Charging
To use a Small Screen, go to Tools → Apply Service Pack in EScribe, and select a firmware from the DNA60 Small Screen directory.