Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit w/ Cascade Baby Tank
- Brands: Vaporesso
- Product Code: Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit w/ Cascade Baby Tank
- Availability: 1
Here comes the latest Vaporesso Armour Pro 100W TC Kit! It comes with a Vaporesso Armour Pro Mod and the Cascade Baby Sub-ohm Tank with 5ml e-juice capacity.
With the unique Omni Board 4.0 chipset that integrates Flash Heat and multiple protections, the Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit will bring you the best vaping experience in a safe environment. The Armour Pro Mod is also compatible with single 21700 / 20700 / 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED) which can fire up to 100W max output with a quick firing speed of 0.002s. Together with a 0.96 inch colorful display and various working modes, the Armour Pro Mod will satisfy your different vaping needs. Perfectly paired with a 5ml Cascade Baby tank which features an innovative isolation structure and the revolutionary triangular airflow system. Together with innovative GT mesh coils and easy top filling with the safe lock mechanism, the tank will bring you a convenient refilling option and avoid leakage effectively. Just take the Vaporesso Armour Pro Kit home.
- Size: 38.5 x 27 x 140mm (with tank on top)
- Capacity: 5ml
- Single Battery: 21700/20700/18650 (not included)
- Charging Current: 2A
- Unique Omni Board 4.0 chipset
- 0.96 inch colorful display
- 2A Quick charging
- Wide resistance range of 0.03-5ohm
- Quick firing speed of 0.002s
- Cascade Baby Tank with triangular airflow and child-lock system
What's in the box:
- 1 x Armour Pro Mod
- 1 x CASCADE Baby Tank 5ml
- 1 x GT Mesh Coil (0.18Ω) -Pre-installed
- 1 x GT CCELL2 Coil (0.3Ω)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Guide
Please note that we do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium ion cells. Lithium ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.